Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Name, New List

Hi guys, I'm just going to start off by stating that I am going to start posting on a new blogger name. The reason for this is that my blogger account is located on a different gmail account that I've recently started using as my main account. I figured that I might as well make the switch on blogger instead. So instead of seeing the handle "dalartsun," you'll be seeing "moonspired" (which is the tenative name for my upcoming business).

But this post isn't just about me! It's also about our new fall list that's in the works. We still have much to put on it but so far here's the list! Let us know what you think :)

- Go to the original Rubios
- Make 4 new Maangchi Korean Food Recipes (1 down)
- Go to the beach 5 times (1 down)
- Play Chess 8 times! (1 down)
- Experience a new food place
- Go to the ZOO or WAP
- Discover a new place
- Go Disc golfing
- Ride bikes somewhere new
- Go to a pier


-Jess

2 comments:

  1. Good list! I hope I can tag along on some of those things and am always up for helping to get rid of all your maangchi masterpieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great set of photos.

    ReplyDelete